Must get new Skimmer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JonSolo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Alright, this topic has pretty much been beaten to death, but I'd like to ask a question.

First, background. I currently own a Berlin Red Sea HOB Turbo, but I have had numerous issues with getting it to work properly. I have tinkered and played with the skimmer for too long!!!!!!! Recently, it is not getting airflow through the venturi. I've dismantled and cleaned the pump and airline with no success. Right after putting the skimmer back together and putting it back in the tank, it will work for a day or two then go back to not producing any bubbles. Beyond this, I have never felt that the skimmer was producing enough waste in the collection cup. I have a 75 gallon reef, and the collection cup won't even fill up after two weeks!

Since I am still relatively new to the hobby, its probably my fault. Regardless, I'm very interested in getting a new HOB skimmer and would like to request some help from AA.

So here it is........What is the best HOB Skimmer, with the highest ease-of-use??

Millions and millions of thanks to whomever helps me in making a decision.

Jon Solo

Remora pro with mag 3. I have sold alot of them to AA.com members and have never gotten one complaint.

Back
Top Bottom