My 125 basement bar build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the past I had a black adjustable arm that attached to a 2x4. Just wondering what everyone else is using. The light just screws into a standard light socket. This is a pic of the work today on the closet. I made use of an old 2x4 stand I used for a frag tank. Still going to paint everything black and hang at least 1 sheet of FRP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 65
Here is a small glimpse of the sump area under the tank. Jebao 12000 split three ways with check valve. To side valves control flow to each side of the tank and middle vavle will flow through the wall to the refugium in the closet. 800 watt titanium heater with JBJ truetemp heater controller. Last piece of the sump will be the jebao 6000 that I'm going to use to feed the reef octopus. It will also be plumbed through the wall into the closet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 63
Picture from today.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 67
Finally got a skimmer running yesterday. Going through a small algae spurt due to over feeding and low flow. In the market for a a couple Wp40s. All fish that were "infected" with ich made it through with no treatment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom