Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to divedeep1689
ok guys pics and update come tomorrow as long as i get three smiley faces from three diff users by ten am tomorow lol and i am serious i like seeing smiles on my threads!!!! and they better all be different smiles

special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
divedeep1689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #42
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #43
Aquarium Advice FINatic

One!!! come on peeps two more and pics come tomorrow!!!
special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #44
Aquarium Advice FINatic

well its twelve am no more than one smile thats sad i am disappointed in all of you no updates or pics today unless i change my mind
Old 11-12-2009, 12:37 AM   #45
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Because the tank is only a inch deaper and i cant afford metal halides for years i am looking at this system power compacts at this wat per gallon already supports my current corals and i am happy with them so i may end up with this system...Coralife Lunar Aqualight Plus Compact Fluorescent Fixture 6X96 Watt 72 inch, 53410, Aquarium Light
Old 11-15-2009, 01:16 AM   #46
Aquarium Advice Addict

sounds good. looks lik a good light for your tank.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:47 AM   #47
Aquarium Advice FINatic

similar power compact system for my 55 already supports frog spawn and hammer also zoas and leathers and galaxy corals and mushrooms so this should be okay for corals that i like to keep.... i dont like sps or other corals wat i have is the basics of wat i like in my tank....
Old 12-10-2009, 02:22 AM   #48
Aquarium Advice FINatic

ok guys did not go with power compacts went with t5 ho here is the fixture i got Aquarium Specialty cant wait to get my lps and softies under this lights it will be here tomorow but cant use it till christmas as i talked everone into going in with me for my christmas gift lol i will be getting better bulbs for it once these or old enough to change. I will post some pics of the tank tomorow i promise. Until then here is wats gone on since i stoped posting....next post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #49
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I have put all my fish except the clown into the 125 tang blenny gramma and a damsel.... I have purchased 12 frags lots of zoas named ones like purple death, lunar eclipse,nuclear green,and others, a head of purlpe and green tipper frogspawn and a head of green and purple tipped hammer to go along with my other colors of hammer and frogspawn, 3 or four diffrent mushrooms, and a small frag of purple star polyps. Got it all for $60 I bought 40 more pounds of live sand out of my friends tank ten dollars. And i have started my next batch of diy live rock as i dont have enough rock for long term for the 125....I purchase one korilia 4 i will be reciving the second korlila 4 in january for now i will use my old power head with my new one.

Tags
125 gallon, build, build thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com