My 125 build thread :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok guys pics and update come tomorrow :) as long as i get three smiley faces from three diff users by ten am tomorow :) lol and i am serious i like seeing smiles on my threads!!!! and they better all be different smiles :silly: :hat: ;)

well its twelve am :( no more than one smile :( thats sad i am disappointed in all of you no updates or pics today unless i change my mind :(

similar power compact system for my 55 already supports frog spawn and hammer also zoas and leathers and galaxy corals and mushrooms so this should be okay for corals that i like to keep.... i dont like sps or other corals wat i have is the basics of wat i like in my tank....

ok guys did not go with power compacts went with t5 ho here is the fixture i got Aquarium Specialty cant wait to get my lps and softies under this lights :) it will be here tomorow but cant use it till christmas as i talked everone into going in with me for my christmas gift lol :) i will be getting better bulbs for it once these or old enough to change. I will post some pics of the tank tomorow i promise. Until then here is wats gone on since i stoped posting....next post

I have put all my fish except the clown into the 125 tang blenny gramma and a damsel.... I have purchased 12 frags lots of zoas named ones like purple death, lunar eclipse,nuclear green,and others, a head of purlpe and green tipper frogspawn and a head of green and purple tipped hammer to go along with my other colors of hammer and frogspawn, 3 or four diffrent mushrooms, and a small frag of purple star polyps. Got it all for $60 :) I bought 40 more pounds of live sand out of my friends tank ten dollars. And i have started my next batch of diy live rock as i dont have enough rock for long term for the 125....I purchase one korilia 4 i will be reciving the second korlila 4 in january for now i will use my old power head with my new one.

Back
Top Bottom