My 75G FOWLR build thread. (woot)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang, I may have to look into those! I may just get a hydrometer to get started though.. when my Triond account gets 25 bucks in it I'll go ahead and buy one off of Ebay!

Mini update:

possibly going to the LFS today to look at fish again. xD

New possible stocking idea:

2 heniochus
2 clowns
2-4 chromis
1 yellow tang
2-4 pepermints
1 coral banded
possibly a goby of some kind, i cant decide theres so many xD

will the tang and the heniochus be ok? or is that too much..

Dang.. oh well, hermits are cooler than snails xD

Also, will a feather duster be ok in there?

emerald crabs r great, but mine hide all day after they found a great spot for home LOL
goby+pistol shrimp~ get a pair, i m gonna get one as well XD
where r my sump pic~~partypa,,, take pic of your sump NOW
hahaha

Not garunteed that they will pair, more hit or miss than anything IMO. I just have to point stuff out lol.

hehe I know, if they don't form a pair, I will feed it to my puffer LOL
jk, probably return to FS or exchange a new one hehe
can't find a online store that sell a pair ToT
so probably have to try my luck.

Mini update:

possibly going to the LFS today to look at fish again. xD

New possible stocking idea:

2 heniochus
2 clowns
2-4 chromis
1 yellow tang
2-4 pepermints
1 coral banded
possibly a goby of some kind, i cant decide theres so many xD

will the tang and the heniochus be ok? or is that too much..

wait, you went to the fish store to look at fish?!?! you dont even have salt yet! xD

wait, you went to the fish store to look at fish?!?! you dont even have salt yet! xD

haha I do it all the time,
that FS's sales and boss hate me I guess, they will look at me when I walk in, cuz I usually just go ask them questions and look at fishes.

I don't like the ppl in that store, I spent like so much on them, and they always give me a fxxk face.

Yup, xD It's like going to a car dealership and knowing you cant afford anything there, but its free entertainment! :D

haha I do it all the time,
that FS's sales and boss hate me I guess, they will look at me when I walk in, cuz I usually just go ask them questions and look at fishes.

I don't like the ppl in that store, I spent like so much on them, and they always give me a fxxk face.

The people at mine are pretty cool, except the manager isn't willing to work deals. XD but I can't complain I got stuff pretty cheap there.

The pictures will be up once I clean up the mess under the stand. I was messing with the wiring of the ATO and stuff to make it look better, but it just got worse lol.

Yet another pointless update: (lol)

I'm crossing my fingers I did good on my geometry test. If I did, then my dad said he'd buy me the salt. Get the grade hopefully tomorrow or Thursday.

FINALLY! A real update!

I finally got the major missing component for my tank. THE SALT! :D

So now I have sand, salt, and water. Just gotta combine them and get this tank going!

(Heh. I even saved like 3 bucks on the salt.)

I'm planning on adding the salt tonight.. I keep thinking I'm gonna mess it up though.. xD

The extra water in the sump is whats throwing me off. haha.

There shall be pics! of cloudy water.. :D

Back
Top Bottom