My clowns started hosting my feather duster YEA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saratj1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I noticed one of my Clowns started getting real friendly with my feather duster and now it's practically laying in it sometimes. I can't believe the duster is tolerating it usually if anything comes near it it shoots back into its tube. I was hoping my clown would host something in my tank. I love the symbiotic relationship thing.
I had a domino damsel that hosted my anemone but ended up giving my damsels to a friend in order to get more docile fish, the damsels were becoming little terrors. Here's some pics, share my excitement lol. Thanks!

View attachment 99686

I know I have some algae, but that's the only spot it's growing, I used to have a bunch on my back glass but then it all kinda went away then this little patch popped up. I didn't want to mess with it I thought I might do more harm than good. If it spreads more I will take action, but I hope it just goes away.

View attachment 99687

View attachment 99688

View attachment 99690

image-2427656750.jpg

Amazing Clowns and that is awesome, Im getting excited and its not even my tank haha.
I too enjoy the symbiotic relationship some fish need makes the aquarium even more enjoyable

Mine does that, too, though she is showing more and more interest in my BTA. Even rests in it during the day from time to time. But always back to the worm. LOL

Thats cool, I can't really believe the duster tolerates the clown messing with it so much, it usually jumps down its tube if anything comes near it (me or even other fish, hermits crabs, shadows ect. ) the duster must get something out of it. The clown just lays on the feathers it is very cool. I was hoping that the clowns would host my anemone. I even got a very small GBTA ( about the size of a half dollar) and they have never even gave it a second look. This thing with the feather duster just started today, and now they seem extremely cozy. I've had the clowns for about 3 months and the feather duster about 6 weeks. I think I'm going to get a tri pod and make a little video to post on youtube of them together. lol

Back
Top Bottom