my first anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adam petty

Aquarium Advice Activist
Help please. Do u just plonk this thing in your tanks and let it settle where ever it wants or u place it somewhere?

Well, you don't just plonk it in you have to acclimate him first lol. Once he's acclimated he will move around until he finds a spot he likes. This process may take several days. Looks healthy!

Sorry i did put it in a bucket and dripped a hose in there for 2 hours then put it in my tank but its moving around everywer at the mo? Cant wait till it settles

Sorry i did put it in a bucket and dripped a hose in there for 2 hours then put it in my tank but its moving around everywer at the mo? Cant wait till it settles

It may take awhile or it may find its spot soon never know with nems im assuming you have proper lighting for this guy!

Got aquabeams 600 led lights hope this is good got 2 blue and white ones think they called reef blue. And the third one is all blue for night time.

Got aquabeams 600 led lights hope this is good got 2 blue and white ones think they called reef blue. And the third one is all blue for night time.

Not familiar with that fixture but ya the nem will move till it finds a home ive seen people put them in where they wanted it and it stayed to people putting it in and it moving for a week so never know

Back
Top Bottom