My first anemone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Using three hydor 1050 but I have a lot of rock work so I'm still finding dead spots somehow.behind rocks so the wave movement would help out with it.

Thanks it's the fruit of my labor and hear is the rock work in my 55

image-2727472064.jpg

I'll upload more pics later and as I go. But I actually just joined the forum world this morning ha. I'll they to get pics of live stock tonight or tomorrow sometime in my albums. And thanks for the support. What are you dabbling with?

I saw your bio cube. How long has it been up? its beautiful! I've always been a fan of bio cubs I just couldn't find myself to spend the money for one... Hence I'm still in high school and work those good low pay jobs?

Its definitely out in the light now. Its made some progress the pass couple days. Here it it now.

ForumRunner_20130219_180524.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130219_180550.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130219_180550.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 107
How much damage can the bta do to corals? I've been moving corals out of its path. This Guy can cover some ground

Two clowns host mine and mine doesn't seem to move around too much it's found a spot it likes in high light with low alternating currents.

Mine haven't moved in four years since I set up my 125, have 4, clowns only host the original one even though they sit 1-2 inches apart

What size is your tank Allen? Do y'all mind sharing pics of your tank with your btas?

My tank I'm currently working on is a fluval edge 6 gal

image-496198601.jpg

image-3904575120.jpg

image-2223877317.jpg

image-2413433573.jpg

There is no guarantee the anemone will bubble up. It's fine either way, as this is not a sign of poor health.

There is no guarantee the anemone will bubble up. It's fine either way, as this is not a sign of poor health.

Very true! I have friends whose bta never bubbled up but has had for a year. Mine seems to know the light schedule such as in the morning before lights come on it will bubble but then later in the day like a half hour before the turn off it starts to thin out.

I was looking for a bta in omtario, they are priceeey! A med size bta is about 90 bucks after taxes here! I was sad :( but i picked up a condy instead, size of a baseball for 20 bucks!

Attachments

• image-2751020961.jpg
    image-2751020961.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom