My first corals.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice. So what else do you have in your tank? They look very healthy. :D

They look great. I can't wait until I get some corals myself! Do you target feed at all? I'm still clueless when it comes to feeding corals. Still doing my homework on them.

Looks great. I love the toadstool! The Seabe looks a bit white. Is it getting enough nutrients? Good luck with the new additions.

I love toadstool too, mushrooms aren't my favorite, but I know a lot of people enjoy them. The only one's I'm fond of are Ricordia Florida.

Make sure you provide enough light and food for that sebae so it can regain it's zoosanthella it loss during shipping.

Their main source of energy comes in the form of light. This anenome will need over 5 watts/gal. of lighting (preferablly MH) in order to survive long-term. What type of lighting do you have now? You can suplment some nutrition by feeding silversides or krill for the time being. Good luck...Lando

I have Satellite Duals with Dual Actinic (420nm/460nm) and Dual Daylight (6,700K/10,000K) bulbs which is 4x65 watts on a 50 gal tank. I was hoping this would be enouh.

That is still a bit on the low end for this type of anenome. YOu should be okay as long as your supliment with silversides or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom