My fishes beds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Thought I'd share pics of where my fish sleep :) feel free to share yours to :)

Attachments

• image-3617983572.jpg
    image-3617983572.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 177
  • image-2103569110.jpg
    image-2103569110.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 343
one of my clown fish slept in a clam shell that was stuck to a piece of live rock i bought for a long time. it was right in the front middle of the tank, it was awesome. now he likes to sleep in a cave with the fire shrimp, i hate it lol

My coral beauty sleeps all tucked away inside my live rock. My clown sleeps behind my power head and my midas blenny sleeps in my veggy clip.

image-819310861.jpg

Yeah, I was so confused when I saw him there. He has slept there every night since I got him. There is a reason I always recommend a midas blenny, they have quite the personality. I don't know what I will do when he out grows his bed, do they make bigger clips?

My starry blenny sits on top of the veggie clip to sleep too. He doesn't fit all that well anymore, since he's about 4 1/2-5" long and kinda rotund, but he still does sometimes.

I also have a starry blenny that sleeps on my veggie clip. He is do big most of his body doesn't fit, but he seems happy.

Back
Top Bottom