my goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brian242pa

Aquarium Advice Freak
Everything is fine with my goby. It is a yellowhead sleeper goby he is great at stiring up the sand...but my water has bean very cloudy latly but i am wondering will he ever stop it from getting murky. I am going to check it out tomarrow and see if it is still murky if not i was thinking it was just from him digging his caves out? any ideas?:thanks:

Digging will stir up sand. Does he eat food yet? Raeson I'm asking that is because some of that variety of goby won't eat prepared foods and will starve and die in short time.

Bets of luck with yours.

he doesnt eat yet but i have a very big sand bed that is at least 4 inches deap everywhere, the reason he hasnt eat any of my peelets yet is i think bec he is new to tank.

Hopefuly that's the case, but they have a dismal record of surviving in the home aquarium and won't eat even after he's been there for a while.

I have had some success with shrimp pellets that sink immediately and lay on the sand. The gobies will sand sift and seem to get the pellets. The other fish like them as well. I soak them in Reef Complete before feeding.

Back
Top Bottom