Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Activist

The yellow tang has now gone, an the maroon will be nxt to come out wen I can catch him so no worries there, I'm thinking of adding a pair of blue jaws in their place stunning fish and I can get them at a bargain price ..

Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCUNIA13
The yellow tang has now gone, an the maroon will be nxt to come out wen I can catch him so no worries there, I'm thinking of adding a pair of blue jaws in their place stunning fish and I can get them at a bargain price ..
Good news i was more worried about the maroon killing the other two than anything so glad hes going. By blue jaws are you referring to blue jaw triggers? If so i would advise against it especially 2. They simply need more space.

I think a dwarf angel, maybe a flame or coral beauty would be something to look into. Perfect for this size tank. But only 1 dwarf angel, they will not get along with other angels.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Yeah been looking at them dwarf angels last night to be hones, as for the triggers our lfs has had them in for weeks an not sold them just feel sorry for them is all LOL
Old 11-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Yeah been looking at them dwarf angels last night to be hones, as for the triggers our lfs has had them in for weeks an not sold them just feel sorry for them is all LOL
Lol yeah i feel sorry for every fish i see in a fish store lol, I have to tell my wife no every time. Just remember that successful tanks depend very much on compatibility between the inhabitant and its environment (tank). It can be tricky to balance and sometimes hit or miss but general guidelines will avert most catastrophes.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist

Went with your advise, we now have a coral beauty in our marine family lol all be it a bit shy as she has only been in an hour, but still can't wait to see her swimming around with her tank mates.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to h8z2luze Send a message via MSN to h8z2luze Send a message via Yahoo to h8z2luze
Awesome tank! Keep it up!
Old 11-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Love the tank especially the sponge! How long have you had the tank?

- Winston Churchill
obscurereef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Went with your advise, we now have a coral beauty in our marine family lol all be it a bit shy as she has only been in an hour, but still can't wait to see her swimming around with her tank mates.
Cool stuff man, should be a nice tank mate. Give her a few days and she will come around.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Activist

Yeah you can see why she's called a coral beauty, she's out an about abit now, but yeah stunning.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I like your tank. Just curious, because I'm new, do you put your LR against the glass?

Tags
marine, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com