My new Jawfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jill530

Aquarium Advice Regular
Check out my new pearly jawfish :D His name is Jaws and I have had him about a month now. He finally got less camera shy :p

Attachments

• DSC_0155a.jpg
    DSC_0155a.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0178.jpg
    DSC_0178.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0167ab.jpg
    DSC_0167ab.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 95
i can never get good pictures of my fish, always blurry, any suggestions...a digital camera fairly new

Thanks :D My friend is a photographer so he helped me out a bit on getting good ones. Jaws is exactly what I wanted since my tank is small. I plan to just stick to corals and inverts now. Any suggestions on what corals to start adding since the tank is only a couple months old? Zoas? Mushrooms? Btw my lights are 2x24 watt T5HO

Zoas are pretty good and yes a few mushrooms of different colors would look pretty awesome.

Ok thanks. I hope to add something within the next few weeks depending what my LFS has.
make sure you have some sort of lid on that tank. those jawfish love to explore!
I made sure to make a lid to fit his need and the needs for gas exchange and its working very good so far.That and cave ins are my biggest fear. No matter how hard I tried to keep the rocks on the glass he finds a way to get under them and in crevices. Im 99% sure he cant cause one but with his extreme digging who knows

Back
Top Bottom