my new lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brian242pa

Aquarium Advice Freak
i got my new lights last night everything is hooked up, loookssss AMAZING <3 I CANT WAIT TO GET NEW CORAL <33333 my light is purley just amazing, i started with 1 light first hr and now i tryed all lights on at 1ce (4 bubls instead of 2) and they corals didnt even retract should i take it slower for the light acclimation, i think they are fine but i dont want to bleach em :D

i will post pics soon with the new lights no new coral, and anything new i get i will post, i want to get a fire shrimp but i have cleaner shrimp, i dont know if they would fight ( i have a 29 gal tall)

i will also show pics of my leds on at night, they are so nice and i can point them where i want :)

i will post pics soon with the new lights no new coral, and anything new i get i will post, i want to get a fire shrimp but i have cleaner shrimp, i dont know if they would fight ( i have a 29 gal tall)

I have a peppermint shrimp and a fire shrimp. They have been in the same cave a few times, and no problems. They are both doing great. I acclimated them in the same bowl too, so they were in tight quarters there. They were also in the same bag when I brought them from LFS.

I have 75 gallon and just got done looking in all the nooks and crannies. They are doing peachy. The peppermint is hard to find sometimes though. One think about it is that if I can't see his body and my light hits him just right, his eyes glow like a red and stand out big time and then I know yep there he is :)

Hope that helps.

oh kool becuase i have had my cleaner shrimp since beginning of my tank , actually had 2 and they would lay eggs and feed all my coral :eek: but my fricken six line eat him... i have some words for that pos, then he jumped for tank, good he should gfy. :/ now i hav one cleaner shrimp is super happy, but i want a fire shrimp because they are just one of the most bright and beautiful things i have ever seen ( for reef tank hahahhaha)

Back
Top Bottom