My new rock flower annenome :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

h8z2luze

Aquarium Advice Addict
So stoked! I walked into my lfs and he was just unpacking the shipment I though oh right on time and he pulled these out I said yep that one is mine haha. He wanted to keep it but I said sorry I got dibs! It's so colorful. Much brighter in person.

Anyway thought I'd share my excitement!

Attachments

• image-2888851828.jpg
    image-2888851828.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 140
  • image-2938154747.jpg
    image-2938154747.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 178
From everything I read they are the easiest nem to take care of and they don't move much.

h8z2luze said:
So stoked! I walked into my lfs and he was just unpacking the shipment I though oh right on time and he pulled these out I said yep that one is mine haha. He wanted to keep it but I said sorry I got dibs! It's so colorful. Much brighter in person.

Anyway thought I'd share my excitement!

I want one too!!!!!

No it's not a hosting annenome. However it says it will host sexy shrimp or annenome shrimp. Also says they can be kept together so you could have a garden of them :) but I think at $60 a pop ill stick with one haha.

Well crap. Apparently he likes this hole...

Attachments

• image-1872298941.jpg
    image-1872298941.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 156
I have one in my 180g fowlr. Clowns stear clear and I think it ate a juvi Pygmy angel...does well under lower light conditions in my tank. I feed it a pc of krill or mysis every few weeks or when I remember. Seems very happy and healthy. Once it finds a spot, most likely wont move. Mine hasn't moved in about 6 months. Good luck and nice specimen.

Back
Top Bottom