My reef after 6 months.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
severum mama said:
Nice! That bubble coral looks nice and healthy.

One of my favs. I feed him every friday morning. Fresh shrimp and shark meat from local publix, coolest thing to watch it eat. Brain coral gets same treat now thats a sight!

Beautiful tank Edro!!! The tank has only been set up for 6 months?!?! Look at all that coraline! Great job

JordanJ said:
Beautiful tank Edro!!! The tank has only been set up for 6 months?!?! Look at all that coraline! Great job

It really took of when I switched to Oceanic salt and I noticed my corals really started to thrive. 6 months now Im so addicted Im getting ready to convert my 55, $$$$$

Can't remember which crystal salt it was we were using when we set up our 120, but it had phosphates in it! We couldn't figure out why the algae was so bad, the had our RO water tested, then the RO with salt and the test went through the roof! Just be careful switching salt, you may get something crappy like we did :/

Your doing a great job though, keep up the good work, and keep posting pics as your tank(s) come along!

Back
Top Bottom