Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-14-2004, 11:46 PM   #31
I have a Moorish Idol!

Yea, I will not let my fish die, im not that stupid. Im going to be testing the water. If I get ammonia that obviously means I have to remove fish. I plan to add the whole load of them, then lightly feed for a week to allow the system to make up for the new load. Im going to add more rock, and you must remember I have a 55 gal fuge which im gonan cram with rock. If anythign they will die of either disease from aggresion. Which I won't let happen cause I can just trade them to LFS at any time.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:00 AM   #32
AA Team Emeritus
For the record I think 11 tangs in a 125 + your other fish, is highly irresponsible and a VERY bad idea. I find the attitude you've displayed towards these fish repugnant, especially when I take into consideration the way you have so vehemently argued against actions of the same nature as this undertaking. This leads me to believe this is a troll post, your trying to stir trouble, if that's the case you can count on some reprecussions.

Make sure you post pics, or tell us you had a change of heart, either way, this thread is done.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Closed Thread

school, tan, tang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com