My tang school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about the main issues here, but you can get 5 cleaner shrimp for $90 including shipping at saltwaterfish.com Your not going to qt them? Good luck.

How are you getting them at wholesale?

From a local wholesaler... after visiting this place it's hard to buy anything at retail. The prices are double to triple at the LFS.

8O

Edit: I posted the bug eyed guy because I thought this was a joke! If your serious you might want to look up the definition of "over stocked tank" and "bio-load." Your asking for trouble on so many different fronts. :roll: I thought you had enough experience to know that what your doing is simply flushing your investment down the toilet.......literally once things start turning belly up.

According to a quick calculation in my head, although it might be crazy it is fairly accurate, you would easily need over 500 gallons for that bio-load! Maybe I am wrong, but I don't swim in my toilet and I do not think your tangs will like it much either. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Yea it probably is over stocked. I added more rock, and I have a 55 gallon fuge where I will be adding even more rock. To the point it is crowded with rock. I also have mature mangroves who have made my skimmers obsolete. They may all die, but theres only one way to find out...

I have a Moorish Idol!

:lol:

Yea, I will not let my fish die, im not that stupid. Im going to be testing the water. If I get ammonia that obviously means I have to remove fish. I plan to add the whole load of them, then lightly feed for a week to allow the system to make up for the new load. Im going to add more rock, and you must remember I have a 55 gal fuge which im gonan cram with rock. If anythign they will die of either disease from aggresion. Which I won't let happen cause I can just trade them to LFS at any time.

For the record I think 11 tangs in a 125 + your other fish, is highly irresponsible and a VERY bad idea. I find the attitude you've displayed towards these fish repugnant, especially when I take into consideration the way you have so vehemently argued against actions of the same nature as this undertaking. This leads me to believe this is a troll post, your trying to stir trouble, if that's the case you can count on some reprecussions.

Make sure you post pics, or tell us you had a change of heart, either way, this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom