My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking tank how big is it! What doyou have! And how long has it been running! Welcome by the way

Get a full tank shot. I really like the green coralline and I can't wait until mine takes off.

I have no green in my tank only purple and red :p

Which looks crazy under my LED

Looks like a nice tank, what you got in there right now?

For fish and for corals.

Get rid of the damsel which will likely harrass any newcomer since it's HIS home now already. Look at clowns, blennies, and gobies. What sized tank byt the way. That'll help with recommndations on what next.

yes what size is the tank?

If it is 75 gallon or bigger, the damsel will be fine with others fish.

I would start with a small yellow tang and a set of clowns. The damsel should be fine with those.

come on guys,he said its a 90g!!
I too think you may have problems with the damsel,
Clowns,Kole tang,wrasse,goby,its just down to your taste.

Yep. Oh yeah I almost forgot.... "duh" - he did say 90g.

Still, I agree with David. That damsel can cause more problems than he's worth. Newcomers, regardless of size may get harrassed to the point of sickness, infect others and everybody can die. Worst case. If he does harrass others, you'd have to remove about 80 to 100% of the rock to catch him. tearing up the tank can cause a whole new set of problems.

I agree, get rid of the damsel, or get a QT going put him in there for a while. Get the new fish into your DT and then add him after so he is the "new" guy. But this is a lot of work for a damsel. Sell him and use the money to buy some clowns!

Back
Top Bottom