my tank is done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishlover07

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do you guys think I have a green Mandarin a tomato clown and a damsel. 1 anemone and 12 pounds of live rock

ForumRunner_20130204_185407.jpg

Had the nem for there months and tank for six

How's it doing? Can you get a pic of it? What type of jbj LED's?

Hopefully it does well... Not knocking it at all don't get me wrong. Just wanted you to be aware of possible issues. But the damsels are NASTY! lol I had 2 and re homed them.

How's it doing? Can you get a pic of it? What type of jbj LED's?

Hopefully it does well... Not knocking it at all don't get me wrong. Just wanted you to be aware of possible issues. But the damsels are NASTY! lol I had 2 and re homed them.

Not quite sure what kind of led s haha but ya here's a picture

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130204_194714.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130204_194714.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 197
I'm thinking it needs more light, can you take a pic of the light? But it's been that way since you've had it?

Seems like everyone missed the Mandarin. Has he taken to eating frozen food? They are notoriously picky eaters and frequently starve themselves to death if the pod population is not enough (and in a 10 gal tank it will never be enough). If he is eating tho you are very lucky because I think they are the coolest looking fish.
My 110 gal is only 3 months old and I don't think it's ready for a mandarin yet.

Seems like everyone missed the Mandarin. Has he taken to eating frozen food? They are notoriously picky eaters and frequently starve themselves to death if the pod population is not enough (and in a 10 gal tank it will never be enough). If he is eating tho you are very lucky because I think they are the coolest looking fish.
My 110 gal is only 3 months old and I don't think it's ready for a mandarin yet.

Why are you feeding your mandarin?

IM feeding him frozen pods and flake food

I added a mandarin after 3 months when i set up my tank but before that i bought a bottle of live pods and he still doing great and just added a bottle of live pods a month ago in my fuge and yes they are so picky :p . Ill take a pick when i see him always a camera shy

Your first part of the post is incorrect. And your talking about me since it was a two way conversation for a little while. With that said... didn't miss it, I just don't assume things anymore. There are ORA's etc... Maybe it's eating frozen food? They do eat other then pods, they can be trained.

I simply asked the questions I wanted to ask.

You shouldn't assume either. There's always a method behind the madness...

Convict, I wasn't talking about just you not mentioning the mandarin, but others as well who never mentioned anything. Including any readers who never posted

As for the mandarin eating frozen - awesome. Good luck with him.

Convict, I wasn't talking about just you not mentioning the mandarin, but others as well who never mentioned anything. Including any readers who never posted

As for the mandarin eating frozen - awesome. Good luck with him.

Thamkyou

Back
Top Bottom