My tank made the move!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crage34

Aquarium Advice Freak
i just wanted to tell every one that ijust moved off to college and i took my 30 gal saltwater tank with me...i didnt have much life to begin with but i made the move with not one casualty...i put all my live rock in a deep rubber made container with about 5 galons of water from my tank and i left a few gallons of water in the tank to keep the sand alive..then i put all my phs, heater and skimmer in a 5gal bucket with about 2 gal. of water to keep any bacteria alive on that...then i filled up 2 5 gal watercontainers that i use to get my ro water in....i managed to save every bit of my water in the move...and i got all of it in my 2 door sebring with room to take my clothes :)...now im about to go buy a clown fish and some live rock...just wanted to tellevery one the good news

that is exactly why i put the tank in my room and not in the living room where my 4 room mates wanted me to put it :)....but yeah...i guess we are all probably considered drunks lol...there are 4 of us in a 4 bedroom house and we know alot of pplhere at uk

wow. nice place. When I was in college it was two of us squeezed into a space the size of a closet!

no living room, no kitchen. just a room and a bathroom. ( i guess I was lucky to even have the bathroom.)

well my buddy (who had a very good savings) bought a house and we are all spliting the morgage...4 bedrooms 1 bathroom (1bath sucks)...but yeah it is pretty nice comparded to what some live in

Back
Top Bottom