Need 1-2 more fish for my 37g reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishman007

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking to add 1-2 fish for my 37g reef, my current fish are-
1 valentini puffer
1 flame angel
2 purple firefish
1 starry blenny

I do 5g weekly WCs and run carbon and chemipure in my canister filter and have a CPR bak pak HOB skimmer.

It is 1 year old and has 80lbs of live rock and 30lbs of live sand.

Thanks!

Im looking for somthing that will be out in the open more than hiding, somthing that is open water. Also i have a cleaner shrimp and a fire shrimp and about 50 assorted hermits and assorted 20 snails and a few caribbean porcelain crabs, a snowball urchin and an emerald crab.

I keep a gold stripe cardinal and although it isn't the prettiest fish it is by far my most active, always out front swimming ;)

In my opinion you might be fully stocked or very close to it. :) I'm thinking that due to bioload and not necessarily the fish size.

He's very interactive too and also is a night owl so you can enjoy after lights out. Shouldn't be too much on the bio, they come in at 10g minimum tank size...

Attachments

• image-2802526256.jpg
    image-2802526256.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 86
True percula clownfish. Great personality, hardy, colorful and will withstand potential harassment by established fish especially your angel.

I would go with a smaller fish, however i love to overstock tanks lolol, as long as it works. But for a 37 with that puffer go with something small. But be careful with the cardinal as the puffer may nips its fins. I would personally go with a goby, watchmen or yasha haze.

I would go with a smaller fish, however i love to overstock tanks lolol, as long as it works. But for a 37 with that puffer go with something small. But be careful with the cardinal as the puffer may nips its fins. I would personally go with a goby, watchmen or yasha haze.

My puffer is sooo peaceful, just curious.

Ive got a yellow watchman in my 20 paired with a pistol shrimp

Sixline IMO is fine although he may boss around your firefish.

Back
Top Bottom