Need Fish Ideas For Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know they do, I personally know people who have had occelaris clowns(listed as peaceful) kill every fish in the tank. Bicolor dottybacks for example, are very aggressive but are listed as semi.

From what I read azual damselfish are one of the least aggressive damsels and do great with less aggressive fish.

CleverBs said:
From what I read azual damselfish are one of the least aggressive damsels and do great with out less aggressive fish.

You may be right, i have never had a damsel but from what people say they are very aggressive. But by all means research it and if you think it will do ok then go for it!

Here's what I'm doing with my 29... Maybe it will give you some ideas:
1 occelaris clown
1 royal gramma
1 bangaii cardinal
1 Ora blue mandarin
1 purple fire fish
1 Midas blenny

Here's what I'm doing with my 29... Maybe it will give you some ideas:
1 occelaris clown
1 royal gramma
1 bangaii cardinal
1 Ora blue mandarin
1 purple fire fish
1 Midas blenny

Nice, Good luck with the dragonet I here they are finicky eaters.

Im going to get my Azure Damsel last and maybe by the time (2 months probably) I will find something I like better or learn more about them. But as of right now im going to see how it goes with one, everthing I read every place but in this thread suggest to me an azure Damsel should work out with mild aggression and not frequently.

CleverBs said:
Nice, Good luck with the dragonet I here they are finicky eaters.

Im going to get my Azure Damsel last and maybe by the time (2 months probably) I will find something I like better or learn more about them. But as of right now im going to see how it goes with one, everthing I read every place but in this thread suggest to me an azure Damsel should work out with mild aggression and not frequently.

Awsome! Yeah I just looked them up... I might have to consider one.. Thanks:)

Back
Top Bottom