Need help spending my Christmas bonus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefobsessed

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got a $150.00 gift cert to my favorite LFS for X-mas. I am really already over loaded with coral, clams, etc. I seriously dont have one extra spot to put another. I was maybe thinking about a few stars but I already have one that is fairly large. Wouldnt mind adding a man goby. I have all my test kits, and maintanence items, I just got MH. Can someone look at my profile and tell me if I am missing something obvious that I really should have but dont.... Thanks for your suggestions... :lol:

you can always use a UV sterilizer, DI/RO unit.
better skimmer. IF you have the red sea prizm.
Hang on Refugium.

ANOTHER TANK.. The bonus was $150.00. You must have seem an exta 0 in there and I said I needed to spend my bonus not get a divorced LOL. I forgot to add my RO to my profile. I really do like the idea about books. Never can learn to much about this hobby... Keep them coming & Thanks.....

You could use it as a starting funds to finally set into motion your DIABOLICAL SCHEME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or is that just me?

lol Good luck. Im in the same boat she keeps telling me that if i buy another tank ill need a place to live with it. What she dosent know is i bought myself a christmas present. ANYONE HAVE A HOUSE FOR SALE?

Dewey

Im in the same boat she keeps telling me that if i buy another tank ill need a place to live with it. What she dosent know is i bought myself a christmas present. ANYONE HAVE A HOUSE FOR SALE?
LMAO lol now thats bad...

James

could give the advisors here a xmas bonus !!! not sure what they get for helping so many people but their efforts shouldnt be unnoticed

scuba_steve said:
could give the advisors here a xmas bonus !!! not sure what they get for helping so many people but their efforts shouldnt be unnoticed

Agreed, everyone on here especially advisors have been sooooo incredibly helpful... I"m sure I would have given up with this hobby by now if it wouldn't have been for this site and everyones help!! I'll remember you guys when I win the lottery :lol:

not sure what they get for helping so many people but their efforts shouldnt be unnoticed

Every staff member here at AquariumAdvice.com is a volunteer. That is all the advisors and fishfreek and myself. None of us have taken one penny for contributing. All donations and sponsor money go towards improving the site ;)

As for my idea...I ditto captive reefs, ph monitor, refractometer or books.

Back
Top Bottom