Need help with clowns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How big are they, how long have they been in the tank, and what are your parameters?

My very small clown likes cyclopeeze, brine, pellets and flakes that are crushed up small. I guess the mysis must be too big for him. My bigger clown will eat anything, even steals food from the sun coral at times if I take the bottle off too soon. Lol.

Theyre small like 2cm in size they will eat brine shrimp but wont bother eating pellets and ammonia is 0 nitrate is 0

My clown wouldn't eat any food I gave it but when I got my nem I and fed the nem blood worms my clown seemed to like them and eats them idk if that's normal but he eats them.

Just make sure to put in one or two at a time. It's a pane to pick them out but just try it and let me know what happens

RYANLAWRENCE said:
I'd try some garlic attractant, it's worked well for me in the past

I agree with the garlic. It also boosts immune systems such as their slime coat. I had similar issues with my clowns when they were small and all I had to do was find food small enough for them

Yea i found out that i had to grind the pellets so that it would be small enough for them to eat

hellaasian said:
Yea i found out that i had to grind the pellets so that it would be small enough for them to eat

Great!! Yeah, when they're really small, the food has to be really small too. :) Frozen cyclopeeze are really tiny too and my small clown loves them.

Back
Top Bottom