need help with liverocks.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone got the number for liverocks.com? I want to order some LR and their web site is down. Thanks! Lando

Phone: (727)938-6522 Fax: (727)938-5992
E-mail Us: Sales @ liverocks . com

Website is up for me.

Just got off of the phone with Mike. Very nice and very helpful. I ordered 25 lbs of Keys rock to go with the 80 lbs I already have. Should be here in the morning! After reading all of the wonderful things about them on this site I decided to give it a try. Thanks for the help! Lando

Lando, curious to see what you thought of the rock.....................

The rock itself looked great. Just a few hitch hikers, small pistol shrimp and a stone crab who is going to the LFS. Getting it was not so good. The shipping company did not deliver it until 6:30 pm! It was scheduled for delivery by noon. So...I spent a lot of time on the phone and had to wait around all day for this package to show up. It was a MAJOR inconvienence. Mike at liverocks.com was great though. He said if the rock was in bad shape he would ship out a new order no questions asked. If only DHL had that good of customer service. I went ahead and put the rock in a rubbermaid tub just incase there was more die-off then expected. I will check levels tomorrow since I am at work until 7 am tomorrow morning to see how things are. Rock overall looks great.

Back
Top Bottom