Need input on my current setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

solidsnakejv

Aquarium Advice Activist
For those with coral experience on placement and temperament, as well as care, and hardiness. I would like some input, suggestions, advice on my currrent setup. I don't konw if my coral placement is fin the way it is now, or if there's somehting that i don't know about that should be changed.
90 gallon tank, 20 gallon wet and dry filter. about 110 pounds of live rock.

here's the link to the tank.

YouTube - solidsnakejv747's Channel

coral in order of appearance.
Green Flower pot, Yellow polyps, Pearl bubble coral, closed brain coral, another bubble coral, frogspawn, candy cane, i have no idea what this green one is, mushrooms, daisy polyps, Xenia (spreading like crazy), hammer coral.

My main concerns are: Flower pot is not hardy, so i need to konw placement and light concentration. Next concern is the Daisy Polyps seam to have been thinning on the side next to the green coral (is it too close and could it be getting stung?). And the last concern is if they are all getting the adequate lighting.

I currently have T5 lightthing. 6 bulbs. 3 bulbs are Actinic. I have another fixture with 2 54w T5 as well, but they are actinic as well so i have not been using it, i don't know if too much actinic light will be bad.

Thanks in advance.

When you say T5 do you mean T5HO(High Output). It needs to be this for your corals to thrive. My lighting is half 50/50 and half super actinic.

Back
Top Bottom