Well, I have tried my darndest to rid my 125 gal
tank of hairy algae. Water changes, checked water parameters. I believe my last action would be to break down the tank. I also want to install a new sump tank cuz it has some malfunctions to it. My main concern is to not lose my fish that dwell in the tank. I figure I will start to take out the live rock. Do I scrub each piece and remove algae? Do I let the algae die off but then does my live rock die?
I need major advice from the "more knowledgeable". Also, I want to replace my polyglass sump tank with an all glass one. Where can I start shopping for one?
Look forward to your responses.