Need opinions on what you all think I should get for my 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Civicman86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well since all my fish are now gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Its time to restock, with some eggcrate!!!!

What would you all get for a 10g tank? I think I want a clown again (have so much fun character). Anything else you all would get?

Good news is I have pods all over the tank and im starting to get purple coraline on stuff!

Yeah I know my options are limited :( I think im just going to try my original fish again with a top this time lol.

thanks, hopefully this time around, everything will stay in the tank.

My clown will have a feast with all the pods in the tank right now!!!

Oh did I mention the purple coraline that is FINALLY growing!?

lucky bugger.. when i bought about 200lbs of live rock it had the best coraline i had ever seen, but i dont have enough light and now the majority of the rock is covered in green algae.. darn i wish i had more light..

Yeah i thought I was in the same boat as you were. AT first all my nice rock started to become green. People said getting the purple coraline was 50/50 so I just figured my tank didnt want it. No I have noticed a few places with it poping up. I have also noticed a few new criters in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom