Need some comments on flame angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

weekf

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are they hard to keep? Are they supposed to be for beginner? I have had 1 years experience only keeping corals. Do they get sick easily? Are they suitable for a 2 months old tank? Thanks.

I answered this question on your other post. We need to keep the post on the subject that you started with. It makes no sense to post one thing and then ask a question about something else and then post another post on that question. Too confusing.

Sorry mel. Just that sometimes when you ask another question in another topic it didn't really catch others attention and therefore never get answered.

They are different fish and topics anyway I thought that was what a new thread is for?

No problem , Let`s just try to keep all post on subject if we can. It`s the weekend and there`s not much action on them but things will pick up and you`ll get some answers.

A Flame Angel is not a beginner fish. Easy to care for yes but will nip on LPS and some SPS. So if you are not sure what to keep and what not to keep I wouldn't add one. Other wise they are pretty hardy and easy to keep.

Back
Top Bottom