need to know what fish can go in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
also those plants are just fake i ordered some special plants and some coral online they should be arriving soon!

I don't think he said it was cycled so his fish and coral will not make it.

Pls tell us how you're cycling the tank. What scares me is that you were just on your way to buy fish yesterday. A blue tang at that. Please slow down and do some reading or you'll waste money and have a terrible experience. We'd like you to enjoy this.

It sounds to me like you just picked up the tank and now buying fish. Your fish will not survive without cycling. I started my tank 2 weeks ago and I'm no where close to adding fish. Sw tanks are a lot more work in the beginning make sure you have the patience or you will be in trouble!

Definetly do some research. I have been reading and researching for a few years and still have not grasped everything there is to know about the saltwater world.

Totally needs some education on the whole cycling a tank. And how coral need to be n a established system.

If you really want a fish you can buy a few damsels. I cycled my tank with a damsel for about 2 months. Damsels are cheap in my area only 1.50. Your tank will not survive if you don't start listening

Back
Top Bottom