Needing opinions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stagert86

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello! Just wanting opinions from everyone on what I should do here... I have a 75 gallon display tank and it plumbs into a 55 gallon sump in the next room. Then beside the sump, I have also attached a 30 gallon bow front that already has sand and live rock (also some cheap decorations because my wife insisted on more color!) I had a small saddleback puffer in there that recently passed :( Now I'm thinking about making it a big Refugium (even though I have a Refugium in the sump) just thought I couldn't go wrong with a bigger Refugium. Bascically do you think I should go more Refugium or another couple of non reef safe fish?
Thanks for anyone's input! Also attaching my setup.

image-1284611977.jpg

55 gallon sump/refugium

image-78138253.jpg

30 gallon in question

image-3745498015.jpg

75 gallon display tank

How about making it a tank to grow frags in so you can sell or trade them?

Then I would have to buy another stronger light. Plus I don't know of any trading around where I live. Good idea though, if I can find a cheap light! Do they exact :/

stagert86 said:
Then I would have to buy another stronger light. Plus I don't know of any trading around where I live. Good idea though, if I can find a cheap light! Do they exist??????? Maybe it wouldn't be so bad since it would only be 24 inches long!

I have a 120 watt led that I scored off eBay for about 160 dollars. Cheapest I've found. Just eBay 120 watt aquarium LED. Just a suggestion.

I've heard of Odyssea T5 HO lights growing corals fine, but they are knockoffs and get hot and some burn out right away.

Back
Top Bottom