Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus
NeoMarine Salt?

Anyone used it? I've been looking a lot into ZeoVit and Brightwells line of similar products. Wondering if anyone was amazed by the NeoMarine salt.

Links to old builds:
12DX LED Build
Frag Tank (Fixed Link)
Dorm Pico Tank
Jimbo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
You know I have tried almost ever salt there is. I have not tried this one but I am so satisfied with oceanic, I will not change till I have too. It dissolves completly. All of it. It uses less to get my saliinity to where I want it than any other brand. So it lasts longer. Also, the calcium is outstanding. Always at least 400, if not 500. Melous uses it. If that says anything.

Bige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

I've heard great things about it on other forums, but I have never used it.

I too have tried many different salt brands and settled on Red Sea Coral Pro for it's consistency. I didn't like the low pH of Oceanic.
cmor1701d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:55 AM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
I have not tried that saltmix. Lately I have been sticking with the ESV Seawater. Great stuff and always reproduceable. The cleanest mixing stuff I have ever used and you only have to mix it for about 10-minutes.... that is one of my favorite parts.
ryshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:06 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to mr_X
i tried it. i didn't see any reason to use it over any of the other brands.
i did try a salt mix from this company-
which i liked very much. always spot on and no settling .
i have some 5 gallon sample packs if anyone is close to me. you are welcome to try it out.
mr_X is offline   Reply With Quote

marine salt, salt

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com