NeoMarine Salt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimbo7

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone used it? I've been looking a lot into ZeoVit and Brightwells line of similar products. Wondering if anyone was amazed by the NeoMarine salt.

You know I have tried almost ever salt there is. I have not tried this one but I am so satisfied with oceanic, I will not change till I have too. It dissolves completly. All of it. It uses less to get my saliinity to where I want it than any other brand. So it lasts longer. Also, the calcium is outstanding. Always at least 400, if not 500. Melous uses it. If that says anything.

I've heard great things about it on other forums, but I have never used it.

I too have tried many different salt brands and settled on Red Sea Coral Pro for it's consistency. I didn't like the low pH of Oceanic.

I have not tried that saltmix. Lately I have been sticking with the ESV Seawater. Great stuff and always reproduceable. The cleanest mixing stuff I have ever used and you only have to mix it for about 10-minutes.... that is one of my favorite parts.

i tried it. i didn't see any reason to use it over any of the other brands.
i did try a salt mix from this company-
"GETTANKEDAQUARIUMS.com"
which i liked very much. always spot on and no settling .
i have some 5 gallon sample packs if anyone is close to me. you are welcome to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom