Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Netting for top / cover

Currently I have netting across the top with about 1/2" squares. However, I have a blue spotted jawfish that is in QT but ready for DT within a few days. I'd like to get smaller squares and have searched home depot, michaels, pet stores, etc. with no luck. I'm wondering where people have gotten them. And if there is anyone in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) with any hints that would be great.

I was going to put egg crate but was worried about the light penetration or lack there of also the squares are not that much smaller than the netting.

Thanks...Steve

Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I think people have using bridal veil before.

+1 for a smaller top, those guys are true escape artists, probably the most jumpy fish I've ever seen

Old 04-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

I've had to seal the QT at every crack even the gap behind the filter spout. He's a great character and over the last couple of weeks he now feeds out of my hand. Can't wait to get him in the DT but want the smaller netting first.

Tags
cover

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com