New 10g ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharklover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am setting up a 37g reef for christmas and my cuz just sold me his 10g stuff for my qt ! Anyway after my 37 is set up and stable i will convert my 10g from qt to fowlr,any stock ideas and cuc ideas?ps-my 37g will have 2 ocellaris clowns,bi colored blenny,2 blue chromis and 2 shrimp so any ideas excluding these fish? Thnx!!!

10 gallon FOWLR is an oxymoron. There are so few fish that will fit in there that it is a waste of time. Make it a nano reef and enjoy it.

You could get some nano fish like a Clown Goby and a Barnacle Blenny. In Carey's rimless tank she has some really small fish that would do well in a 10g, I would check out that thread. :)

K and it will be a nano just no corals/very few if any inverts mostly or almost entirely lr and fish but anyway i meant stocking ideas

No its new it will be my qt for my 37g but id rather buy a new fish than use copper to cure him and destroy my 10g so thats a no., but duz any1 have any stocking ideas?

Answered: "You could get some nano fish like a Clown Goby and a Barnacle Blenny. In Carey's rimless tank she has some really small fish that would do well in a 10g, I would check out that thread. :)"

Lots of ideas but do you have any ideas what you want FOWLR or Reef or FO, I think 10 is too small for a Reef tank personally but other people have successfully done it and been happy

I would go with one or two very small fish and then add inverts like shrimp, hermits and some snails. Are you going to go with corals or just fish and live rock?

A fowlr but also some inverts so i have no idea on nano's so any suggested lists so i have a clue

Back
Top Bottom