New 180-250 gallon build finally beginning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AMDPhenomX4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well the first step was to pave the driveway.Check
Next was to get the shed here.Check
On saturday the loft in the shed should be put up and Christmas lights /gocart stored along with misc junk. Then is the finishing of the basement which will be started soon. Im going to get a room down there and my dad LOVES my fish tank and will help me with it. Pretty soon i'll order some BR from Marco. The tank could be one a few miles away which is 200G. He was breaking it down and wants 1000 for it including custom stand, Tank, canopy, and Sump/Fuge. Is this high? It might include some Vortech pumps but im not sure.

in my opinion, that doesn't sound like a bad deal. However I would be wrong. Power heads or heaters included? lights?

Ok update:
Getting a 180G RR fish tank and Non pine stand
RODI unit
Magfloat
Magdrive 12 or 18
2 MH ballasts, 1 for a 400W and 1 for a 250W
4 Koralia 4
5Month old XM MH bulbs+ older ones
40G breeder sump
Digital Thermometer
Moonlights
2X 400W Theo heaters

It still has fish and rock in it so its going to be a bit longer, Most of the stuff is sold and getting picked up.
I know im going to move my Kole tang to it but i dont know what else to get.

Ok its empty and im picking it up tomorrow:p. Uncle and dad are helping with it. Cellar is being wired right now for new room. Should be complete in a week or so. Anyone know what type of flooring to use?

Back
Top Bottom