New 29 Biicube Aquascape: What you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Weehawken64

Aquarium Advice Regular
Finally got my 25lbs of live rock. It's a nerve racking process trying to make it stay and do it just right but I like the way it came out. I would like your opinion on how it looks as I am a newbie. Also can anyone help me with the lighting schedule on these 29gl biocubes? Like when white come on and when actinic blue comes on and the blue led? Or are they suppose to be on together? Thanks so much!

Nice cove. My lights run for 9 hrs the blue turn on 30 min. before white and stay on for 30 min. after So blues are on for 9 hrs whites 8 hrs.

Thanks Grizz!! Do you also have the biocube? Once I have inhabitants in the tank I would like to start up the lights later in the day so they can be in when I get home from work so I can enjoy it.

No cube yet, i got a custom 180 (8ft) my lights come on at 1 pm and turn off at 10 pm The fish and coral dont seem to care as long as im there with the food at 6 lol

Why should you care? If you can't comment on questions from the posting then don't comment at all.

Why should you care? If you can't comment on questions from the posting then don't comment at all.

Because your original question was already answered. I'm trying to figure out what else you want aside from a "bump"... Which I might add is against forum rules.

Nice Biocube setup, makes me want to make a cove. I will post some of my pics soon.

Doing pretty good. Mine includes 25 lbs of live rock, live sand, 4 green mushrooms, 1 large red mushroom, 2 small red mushrooms, zoanthid, duncan, another coral I cannot think of, 2 blue damsels with gold, 1 checkered watchman, 2 emerald crabs, 5 snails, and 1 clown. All doing well except the duncan which retracted so not sure what is up. Also have a small tiny starfish that came with some live rock, but don't know where it is.

Sounds good. I don't have much yet I just put the live rock in a week ago. I'm now trying to figure out the best place to put my powerhead. Alil tricky.

Back
Top Bottom