New 40 Gallon Setup and Transfer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have way to many ZOA's. I won't be able to put them all in this tank. Well at least not permanently. I am still bringing home corals out of the 29 gallon to house in the 40 temporarily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here is a picture of what it looked like when I first put it in the tank.

Attachments

• 1436293157957.jpg
    1436293157957.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 97
that gold/purple hammers the BomB maybe Ill score one sometime or another

Ive ordered hammers 3 times from 3 places and every one of them sent me octo-spawns its almost like they forgot what a hammer was , there nice but I want hammers

what are these my wife likes them
attachment.php

Thanks Seaweed. I bought that hammer from a local guy that sells coral out of his house. I do have a Octospawn as well. I don't know how you could possibly confuse the two.

The one in the picture is a blue/green sympodium. They are really nice when they grow out.

I'm bringing home a pair of ckarkii clowns, 2 yellowtail damsels, a six like e wrasse and a bicolor blenny. All out of my 29 gallon at work. Do you forsee any problems other than my purple dottyback harassing them. Any suggestions on how I should introduce them to the 40 gallon.

And I don't know what I am going to do with this guy.

Attachments

• 1437153652149.jpg
    1437153652149.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 77
Here is a picture of what it looked like when I first put it in the tank.

Looks like it was already bleached a little when you got it. First I would try lowering the from the light and checked the water parameters.

I'm bringing home a pair of ckarkii clowns, 2 yellowtail damsels, a six like e wrasse and a bicolor blenny. All out of my 29 gallon at work. Do you forsee any problems other than my purple dottyback harassing them. Any suggestions on how I should introduce them to the 40 gallon.

Personally I would get rid of the damsels. They get meaner with age. Add the fish at night when the lights are off. As long as the six line and Dottyback get along, you should be good. Only one real way to find that out. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom