new 55 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've used coralife, reef crystals, oceanic, D&D H2ocean, brightwell, seachem reef, red sea coral pro, kent, tropic marin, and some I forgot about I'm sure.
what I found is that they all worked ok and didn't kill anything.

Ok update time finally got water where I want it everything is looking good all corals are starting to look really good started with reef crystals mixed with my coral life salt seems to have made a change for the better corals now look like they have really good color really happy with how it is all coming together thanks to everyone with the input it really helped out

Ok so I put in a check valve on my rodi unit with the shut off valve but my unit keeps running idk what the issue is anyone know

Did you install the float valve correctly? Not sure how to install the auto shut off mine came already on the unit.

Ok so it re watched that video and it was all put in right and then all of a sudden it started to work so idk but I am glad it did

I have a 55g and was wondering how much flow u have going into and out of ur sump? I am sumpless right now

Not sure of exact amount but I use a mag12 pump that feeds my refuge and uv.. But I do have pretty good flow back in to the tank

Back
Top Bottom