new 55 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it is a bummer I want some of them but I went ahead and got a small yellow tang you know it is can't leave the lfs without buying something lol

Well I just remesh-moded my Skimmer I put 2 more layers of mesh in there so now there is 4 total and I must say it is chopping the water way better then the 2 layers it is makeing really small micro bubbles so lets c how it looks in a few hrs........

It is really cool seeing all five swimming together

Also I want to add another vortech to my system and I am leaning to the mp40 is that going to b to much or should I just go with another mp10 and put them on different sides of the tank what do u guys think let me know

OK so I went to my lfs today and I left with another vortech mp10es w so now my tank will have good flow will set it up in the morning after I get off work.....

OK so I got the other vortech in and have them running on the nutrient setting and I will say it picked up a lot if stuff to get filtered out that I did not c in my tank. Very happy with flow in my tank

Yes I am very happy and now I am looking at a reactor from BRS it is the twin one has anyone used one if these

rob_mango said:
To funny my clown is swimming with my chromis like it is part of there school it to funny

My zebra dartfish does that. He is the same color and everything.

Back
Top Bottom