New addition :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XxVooDooxX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My new feather duster that I just had to have! It's pink and white with multiple layers of feathers. Not sure what. Kind it it but there's like 2" of the worm sticking out of the bottom of it's tube. Weird looking!

Attachments

• image-3000689118.jpg
    image-3000689118.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 130
He looks just nice. They are filter feeders and will help to get rid of excessive nutrients.

I think that might actually be a coco worm instead of a duster. I'm not sure of the difference in care though, but as of right now if it is a coco it doesn't look too hot

Best I could get, sorry. Tell me what's wrong with it! What can I do?!?

Attachments

• image-1257269914.jpg
    image-1257269914.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 100
IME Coco worms dont come out as much as regular feather dusters. Kind looks OK to me.

I hope so! I really like it! I got my original duster from the same store and it has gotten huge! Really doing good in my tank! I hope the trend continues!

wonderful...I just looked on Liveaquaria.com and it says care level is difficult. dang it! I thought and was told it was a duster...I hope I didnt make a mistake!

Well I may be wrong, just that the multiple layers and the colors you described made me think otherwise is all.

Back
Top Bottom