New Addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got him in my tank 15 min ago. He's being shy. No the guy from my LFS told me to wait a day or two and let him acclimate to his new environment. What's your thoughts

Fu Manchu Lions are said to be the hardest to get on frozen foods, so you'll probably want to keep some live food around for him at first. Try frozen first to see if he'll take it. You might get lucky!

He's going to want bigger stuff than that, most likely. Ghost shrimp, guppies, half a silverside, etc. You should google fu manchu lion fish care and do some reading while he acclimates. This is a pretty picky eater.

Yea the guy at my LFS told me to go get some guppies. I have other fish in my tank as well and wanna get the Fu Man Chu on a regular eating schedule as soon as possible so he leaves them alone

did you get your fu manchu to eat yet,im picking mine up wed

Bad news. My Fu Man Chu was attacked by my long tentacle anemone and didn't pull through. I had no idea my LTA could kill a fish that size! I was very sad to see my Fu Man Chu pass. I will get another one but maybe later down the road or after i get rid of my LTA. Has anyone else ever had this happen? So pissed

that sucks,sorry about the lion.i ordered one today but now im wondering if i should get a dwarf fuzzy.did you have time to feed it?

Back
Top Bottom