New addition to 75 Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
I'm gonna try real hard to at least get a 75g hopefully she'll go for it.

Doesn't that suck... Leave your parents house to get freedom and before you know it your having to ask permission in your own home lol after seeing your tanks though she should be excited to showcase your artwork :)

Mrc8858 said:
Doesn't that suck... Leave your parents house to get freedom and before you know it your having to ask permission in your own home lol after seeing your tanks though she should be excited to showcase your artwork :)

Yeah that's the truth! lol!!

She actually likes the saltwater better then the fresh. She's telling me to toss the freshwater and make the 75 Cichlid tank a SW tank. I can't being myself to do that though. I love my Cichlid tank and after all I've been through with it I just can't pull the trigger.

spoonman said:
Here is the last fish in the 75. He is an Indigo Hamlet. What do you think?

That fish looks awesome!! did you get it at your lfs? Could I ask how much you got it for?

Yup thats a Melanarus Tim...and a beautiful one at that!!

Cmon con..(chanting softly) do it do it do it lol

Gboy66 said:
Yup thats a Melanarus Tim...and a beautiful one at that!!

Cmon con..(chanting softly) do it do it do it lol

Well when are you and jack gonna split up and do two seperate tanks ;)

That fish looks awesome!! did you get it at your lfs? Could I ask how much you got it for?

Yes, I got it at Blue Reef Aquatics here in Vegas. It was $59.99. Only one I have ever seen. Not even available at Live Aquaria.

spoonman said:
Ouch! It's gettin ugly up in here!

Why's it getting ugly? Just a great excuse to have two reefs in one house! :) lol

Mrc8858 said:
Well when are you and jack gonna split up and do two seperate tanks ;)

Hahaha! Things would end badly for grants tank :) all his fish would try and leap from his rimless tank into my RSM.... Just to get rejected by the sleak lid. LOL

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahaha! Things would end badly for grants tank :) all his fish would try and leap from his rimless tank into my RSM.... Just to get rejected by the sleak lid. LOL

Lmao I think I'm gonna really enjoy the day you two move out and do your own thing. Hopefully we are all still on this thread by then :)

Just got a few more additions to the reef.

image-1023500556.jpg

Goniopora

image-2762012699.jpg

Green Yuma ricordia

image-3282588442.jpg

Nice big rock of green hairy mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom