New additions to my 29 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bendyboyben

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
image-801694728.jpg

image-2890169227.jpg

image-49608208.jpg

image-1828442431.jpg

One royal gramma two skunks one serpent star and a mini garden Zoa and mushroom coral what you think guys

Nice I love royal grammas, cool little fish. Skunk cleaners are great and those zoas look like whammin watermelons which can really take off. I started with about 20 and now have close to 200.

Question I have them under a single t8 actinic 39w bulb and an led what I don't know the spec of will they grow do you think

Zoas are low light, so most likely. It depends on what kind of led/what the specs of it are. The t8 can't really sustain that much lol, but it's better than nothing.

+1
As long as they don't look to be reaching for the light you should be ok, expect pretty slow growth though.

Found out a bit more on the led its a strip with 20 LEDs all 3w each

Do you have a picture of the strip? I have never heard of a strip with that much power before and would be very interested to see it.

Thanks

image-506391119.jpg

Just added two more percs in addition to my CUC AND my royal gramma they are very shy hiding in the corner of the tank

Back
Top Bottom