New additon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoonman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally picked out the last fish for my 29 gallons. It is a cherub angel. He's a little shy right now, but I think you will come out more and more as time goes on. They are supposed to be reef with caution so I will be keeping an eye on him around my corals.

image-2016268557.jpg

image-1682624950.jpg

Never kept any, but it's a cool looking fish! Good luck bud!

I think it should be OK until you start putting sps in your tank. I have a Pakistani butterfly and is fine with my lps mushrooms and soft corals

Cool, thanks! At this point he doesn't seem interested in the corals at all. He does like to pick at the rocks though.

If it says "with caution" that means it will pretty much eat your coral IMO. If it says an angel is "reef safe" then that really means that the odds are 50/50

Nu-Nu the eel said:
If it says "with caution" that means it will pretty much eat your coral IMO. If it says an angel is "reef safe" then that really means that the odds are 50/50

That's the way I usually feel also but I had to give it a shot with the butterfly. I know the angels aren't the same but my fish also just picks at the rocks. I'm assuming just at pods and algea. I keep a close eye on him and my corals
I suggest you do the same.

Back
Top Bottom