New AI Hydra set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they consider them the Aquaillumination Hydra. Its not the Hydra 52's.

Well there are two modes . . . Manual and auto. I want auto so I select and go into the manual set up in auto. Set it all the way I want it for the whole day, and even run a demo of it and its perfect. Then I select ok. And nothing happens. Then I go into the easy mode under the auto menu and that is what is effecting my light. If I adjust the easy mode it adjusts the lights. There is no way to shut off easy mode and only run with the custom one I created

I was planning on trying them monday but I was hoping someone on here had experience with them

When you said new, I thought you were saying you bought the literally brand new (like a couple days) Hydra 26.
The Hydra's are an older model.

There are several set up faqs on their website, are you running a controller on them/it?

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And you have to be sure to save your settings and changes or everything reverts to default.

They have great customer support, give them a call and they will get you fixed right up

Were they able to get you sorted out?

Back
Top Bottom