NEW ANGEL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EXVISOR13

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all, got a new angel or shoul I say angels
Got a majestic and a flagfin, both have been in my local fish store for abou 3 or 4 months, have been wathing then and boy are they hardy, love meaty foods
I read the flagfin is a hard fish to keep but I believe this one will be good since he is use to being in captivity
Anyway my question is this, I have them in a 125 with my puffer, he's a big boy, about 12 inches long, the angels are about 4 inces long, someone told me something disturbing so I thought I would ask
My puffer is tank raisd, wont hurt a fly, in fact He wont even harm feeders, was raised on freeze dried krill and thats all he will eat
He's my big baby, the gentle giant and he's great
Anyway I heard that flagfins may nip at pufers because they like there skin, I find this hard to believe but thought I would ask

Never heard of that. Two really awsome angels and two of my favorite. Had a majestic for a while and sold it. Still grieving. Congrats.

Thanks ,the majestic is use to eating pellets ,he has not eaten yet, seems like he is to busy checking out all the hidding places in the tank ,i figure maybe give him a day or so to get use to
The flagfin started to eat asap ,seems like he took over the tank in a matter of minutes ,claimed his spot in the rock

Majestic is a great fish. I have one and he is about 6-7 inchs long and he eats EVERYTHING. But he also the boss of the tank too. So be careful when you ad anything eles to your tank.

Back
Top Bottom