New aquascape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AZdogpatch06

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey folks, I've just finished my new aquascape with some reef saver rock from bulk reef supply. I chose this rock because it doesn't need to be cured so it was worth the few extra bucks. But anyways, what do you guys think of the placement? Also, I was curious how I can move my cabbage leather coral off of the rock it came attached to and onto the new brs rock? I've never ventured into fragging before so it's new territory for me. Lastly, how can I get my zoanthids to "populate"? I've had them for 6 months and they haven't reproduced at all :( pictures attached! Please feel free to be honest in your opinions! :)

PS - Excuse the cloudy water. The sand bed was obviously churned during said aquascape, and my Kenya trees (rear left and front right) are still closed up from the stress of the move.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1416882347776.jpg
    1416882347776.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 126
I love the look of that rock. I'm going to have to look into that kind :)

I love the aquascape - I'm still playing around with mine. Hard to get it just right!

I had to fumble around with mine to (while the clown was trying to eat my fingers lol) but I finally got it to where it is now and I thought ye design was pretty cool!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom