New bangii under attack :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wah

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all, so i got a present (a new fish brought to the door from the parents) yesterday, a bangii. I've added him to my tank and he seemed fine all day and all night, but this morning the cherub angel (whos to be rehoused to a 75 in three months) is harassing the poor guy untill hes huddled in a corner. Any suggestions?

I've thought of rearraning the entire tank. The only spare tank i have is a 7gal planted thats been sitting empty for ages and i dont think will be a quick salt conversion, and i'am low on salt mix since my WC day is tuesday and its a holiday i haven't run out to replace it. Perhaps rearranging the tank?

LFS wont take him back!

Idea: Netting out the angel, rearraning the entire tank (Its all LR on sand, so not that big an event), letting the bangii have free run and then reintroduce the angel 4-5 hrs later?

could work, or float a baskey to seprate the bangaii and let him hang out there in the main tank for a few days until he gets comfortable.

My suggestion would be moving the rockwork and turning off the lights for a while.

Back
Top Bottom