New Blue Hippo Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwater reef

Aquarium Advice Freak
The newest member. But I need help with helping him getting at home. He's a small one that's for sure. His only problem is my blue damsel (hate the thing but can't get it out with ripping every thing apart)

image-922887649.jpg

Also it seems that his his only friend is the Sailfin Tang!

image-3941205813.jpg

If it were me, I'd take the damsel out and take him back to the store. With a hippo that small, the damsel might brutalize him and cause an outbreak of ich.....especially if the fish was not quarantined for 4-6 weeks prior to being added to the display tank.

Little tip for the damsel. Two big nets.

If it were me, I'd take the damsel out and take him back to the store. With a hippo that small, the damsel might brutalize him and cause an outbreak of ich.....especially if the fish was not quarantined for 4-6 weeks prior to being added to the display tank.

Little tip for the damsel. Two big nets.

See I would (last hope) but u would have to tear apart EVERYTHING, right now I just have the night lights on.

The newest member. But I need help with helping him getting at home. He's a small one that's for sure. His only problem is my blue damsel (hate the thing but can't get it out with ripping every thing apart)

Also it seems that his his only friend is the Sailfin Tang!

Get rid of the damsel even if you have to tear the tank apart. Better in the long run.

Get rid of the damsel even if you have to tear the tank apart. Better in the long run.

It's just that the little guy is brand new and I'm sure he's already stressed. I would to have him in the new tank and just completely redo the whole thing the same day he was put in.

It's just that the little guy is brand new and I'm sure he's already stressed. I would to have him in the new tank and just completely redo the whole thing the same day he was put in.

Use a 2 liter bottle trap cut the top off invert the top put some food in there the damsel will probably go right in

Back
Top Bottom